Developing a sound Financial Plan involves six easy steps that we will work on together.
The first three steps are “Defining Your Dreams”
1. Determine your current financial situation; Identify/Prioritize Objectives, and then we can help you;
2. Gather Information to develop your financial goals;
3. Analyze Information & identify alternative courses of action;
The next two steps are “Developing Your Plan”
4. Evaluate alternatives and Develop Your Personal Financial Plan;
5. Take Action to implement your Personal Financial Plan;
And finally “Tracking Your Progress”
6. Periodically Review Your Progress to track and revise your Financial Plan.