Managing your portfolio also requires a close working relationship.
THE STEPS to properly manage your assets are:
- Establish your risk tolerance
- Select a target portfolio
- Establish asset allocation goals
- Select appropriate funds to balance and diversify your portfolio
- A disciplined review and rebalance of your portfolio
Investments to help achieve your goals
Compass Rose Investment Management strives to provide an outstanding long-term investment portfolio and a best-in-class asset allocation strategy based on Modern Portfolio Theory (MPT). This strategy utilizes investment analysis, portfolio design, and portfolio performance evaluation.
Our sole purpose is to preserve and grow your wealth through a disciplined passive investing approach. We customize your portfolio to your individual needs. Tax consequences are always considered, and your assets are held in your name at TD Ameritrade.
Our approach to money management ignores the narrow approach of attempting to beat the performance of individual markets and applies a much broader method of comprehensive market strategies. To provide the services that clients require today, we utilize integrated investment systems that include computer models and ancillary services required to develop and manage your portfolio in a sophisticated asset allocation program.
Our program utilizes:
- A disciplined approach with no opinion, emotions, or preconception.
- An ability to impartially measure potential risk and reward.
- A consistent and specific rebalancing process to maintain asset allocations and maximize portfolio performance to stated goals.
We know that the highest likelihood of achieving your investment objectives starts with the optimal asset allocation framework. Academic studies have proven that the most influential factor in determining both the future risk and future returns in a portfolio is the portfolio’s architecture, rather than ongoing security selection and market timing.
Our goal is to provide you with a suitable, well diversified portfolio, as well as complete transparency and understanding.